About Complete Access and Tree Services Ltd
- Complete Access and Tree Services Ltd (CATS) provide a dedicated and reliable, experienced and qualified team of staff who carry out all aspects of professional tree care, Industrial Rope Access and Vegetation clearance work Nationwide.
- CATS was formed in 2006 by Andrew and Alison Townley after operating as a sole trader since 2001.
- CATS operate as a VAT registered Limited Company Registered in England and Wales.
- We are fully committed to customer satisfaction and pride ourselves on our reputation. Our staff are always polite and courteous and all our work is carried out to the highest of standards, from the formative pruning of a small garden tree to the management of a large public woodland.
- We always go to great lengths in our site set up and clear up operation to ensure all timber, branch wood and woodchip is removed off site and as far as reasonably practical all debris and sawdust is removed leaving no cleaning up to do when we leave.
- We are fully insured for both public and employers' liability for a minimum of £5 Million but this can be adjusted on a contract basis to suit individual customers' needs.
- We are driven by the needs of our customers and committed to the continuous improvement and development of our business to ensure the services we provide are safe, cost effective and in line with the latest legislation, standards and industry guidelines.
- We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of our company's operations. We aim to recycle as much of our produce as possible and continually monitor new developments and strategies in our industry to operate as efficiently as possible and reduce our company's carbon footprint.
- Where customers require we will provide a full detailed written quotation which will contain all the details of what is to be carried out and what is included within the price.
- We only offer fixed price quotations rather than estimates and will always honour our price.
- Where multiple contractors are working in the same area or site, a stand down or waiting charge may be applicable if delays are encountered which are out of our control. If this is envisaged on a contract then this will be detailed within the quotation.
Please call us on 01524 843568 or 07720 893634 or email
to discuss your requirements.
The work to be done is thoroughly discussed and Andrews knowledge and expertise is made readily available.